This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

Jan 18, 2012

Subconscious in Dreams

Have you ever thought about your subconscious mind at any point in your life? 

Did you know that the Subconscious governs roughly 88% of your mind and the other 12% is covered by the conscious mind?

You’re probably as intrigued as I am about what exactly the subconscious mind is capable of, and how to understand it better.

The subconscious mind stores all of your previous life experiences, beliefs, past memories, your skills, all situations you've been through and all images you've ever seen. It also controls bodily functions such as your heart. Think of the subconscious mind as the storage room of everything that is currently not in your conscious mind.

Lucid dreaming is one of the most interactive ways you may understand your subconscious. It can create a personal connection with hidden parts of yourself that governs all of the deep-rooted psychosis that's made up of you.
The truth is, your subconscious mind knows you better than you know you, and can give you vast amounts of insight and wisdom which can help when soul searching.

Some of the benefits in unlocking the subconscious mind are;

Unlock unknown fears and bring them to surface
Gain higher intelligence
Sharpen your intuition
Boost creativity
Get to know the ‘WHOLE’ you and 
Communicate to the Subconscious in Dreams 
Attract wealth
Increase Self-confidence and personal power

How to make that connection when lucid dreaming

As one of my lucid objectives, I set out to discover the real truths of the subconscious in dreams. I found myself lucid within this beautiful 16th century town. There are lots of people there and everyone is busy with there own affairs. After calling and summoning my spirit guide, 

for more info on this see:

I remembered my task in finding my subconscious;
I walked up to a middle-aged man who was slicing large fish on a wooden slab. I greet him with, “hello’’ and ask enthusiastically,

 “Are you my subconscious?”

{Remember, in previous posts I explain that the dreamscape is generally made up of characters projected from your subconscious mind and foreign entities, also known as spirits.}

I ask him three times the same question, (The Universal Law states he has to answer truthfully the third time)

He says, " No " the first two times with slight mumbling then on the third he says " Yes! " 

I yell out loud, 

" Woo-Hoo! "

The middle-aged man then morphs into a young woman with blonde hair. I say, 

"Hello, I’ve been searching for you and would like to get you know better!"

She says, 

“OK, That sounds good” 
and smiles. 

We then go on a great adventure around old megalithic castles. I shout out to her, 

“Show me something spectacular!” 

She then turns into a gigantic firework that looks like a Catherine Wheel, shoots upwards into the night sky and returns back down to the ground. We then talk for the next hour going through a lot unresolved issues that I was not aware of. My guide was with me during the whole time, and gave me the space I needed to make that personal connection with my subconscious mind. I woke up feeling completely infused by complete gratitude and love.

What’s next?

I realise that my first personal encounter with my subconscious was a brief and pleasant introduction into the unknown, or should I say known!I’m only scratching the surface of what can be achieved within this type of Lucid Dreaming. I suggest you try it for yourself and see if you can make personal contact with the subconscious part of you. However, don’t forget the golden rule to ask three times whether or not they are genuine. Once you have the green flag, the skies, and other realms are the limit!

Please post your experiences and do try to make personal contact with your subconscious in dreams for a deeper journey into the unknown!

Happy Lucid Dreaming,

Nick Barrett


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home